Pages

Sunday, 19 January 2014

After all the rain and floods can we look forward to a lovely Spring??

We have had a lot of wind and rain recently, some parts of Surrey have suffered badly. I was out in the garden this morning and can see the Spring bulbs starting to show!!
 
This made me go to my photographs and make a couple of collages to share on Mosaic Monday with Mary at The Dear Little Red House .
 
I love having flowers in the house and garden and I love taking photographs and then playing with a few photo editing programmes. I use Picasa, Pic Monkey, Smart Photo Editor and Microsoft Picture Manager. Do you have any free and easy ones you can recommend??
 
I am no good with Photoshop!!
 
Enjoy my 2 collages, I am going back in the garden as it is lovely and sunny and take some photographs of the Anemones that are in flower so maybe come back another day and see a post on them, when I have played with them!!
 

 
 
 
 
Lets hope that Spring will soon be with us and we can enjoy the flowers in the house and garden again!!
 
Hope you have had a good weekend and that next week goes well?
 

9 comments:

Carol at Serendipity said...

Jackie,
Lovely pictures. I have trouble with Photoshop too. I haven't played with my photos.
I love flowers in the house and usually get a bunch at the market!
Carol

Pamela Gordon said...

Gorgeous and colourful flower mosaics Jackie. They sure brightened up the snowy day here. I have to rely on market flowers for a few more months but I really enjoy them. Have a great week and enjoy the spring-like weather you're getting. Pamela

Cathy Keller said...

I all can say you have enlivened my hope of spring!!! Beautiful mosaics!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are lovely. I think everyone is longing for Spring! Hugs!

eileeninmd said...

Your flowers are lovely.. I am looking forward to Spring. I wish it would hurry. Have a happy week!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

It is nice to be able to enjoy your spring blooms with you as we are months from them here. Valerie

Pondside said...

We'll soon have spring blossoms here too, as the buds are huge on the trees and the daffodils are quite high up through the soil now. I can't wait for the colours!

ann said...

Oh such beauty. I like Picasa and I am trying to learn photoshop. I have signed up for an on line class that is very good, but I am doing so well at keeping up with my lessons. I also use iPhoto. You do wonderful work with your editing. We should be asking what yor favorite is.

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

I find Photoshop much too complicated for my techno skills (I should say lack of)!!!
I mainly use PIXLR:
http://pixlr.com/express/
I find it straight forward and easy to use.
Just sing out if you have any probs and I'll try and help you!!!

Your flower photography is wonderful Jackie.

Shane