Pages

Sunday, 17 February 2013

Walk Round Fleet Pond for Mosaic Monday

  If you look at my previous post you will see that Saturday was a lovely day and Phil and I walked round the village and by the canal. Today, Sunday the weather was dull to start with but with a forecast it would improve we drove to Fleet Pond, 7 miles away from our house and we weren't disappointed!!















Hope you have enjoyed the walk with us and feel fitter and refreshed for the week!!

I am Linking to Mary at "The Little Red House " for Mosaic Monday. Please pop over there and see all the other creative collages / mosaics.

I must apologise that I haven't had time to leave comments on other blogs, as you know we have had two deaths in the family recently, one very sudden and I look after my grandson twice a week, so with general housework and cooking etc.... time is limited.Sorry. xx.


14 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Love this walk! My kind of place there! Thanks for sharing (both posts). The swans are so perfect.

eileeninmd said...

Jackie, what a lovely walk. The swans and your photos are beautiful. Thanks for sharing, have a happy week!

Vee said...

That looks like such a beautiful place to walk. We are very partial to swans in our home so always enjoy seeing them, too.

A Garden of Threads said...

I enjoyed the walk and the swans. Wow, they are stunning. Blessings:)

Karen Harvey Cox said...

I love swans, and your captures are wonderful. I live near Boston and often go to Boston Common in the Spring and summer to admire the swans and the swan boats.

I love all of your mosaics.

Karen

Rajesh said...

Beautiful swans having such a nice time in the pond.

Marlys @ Thisandthat photography said...

Beautiful pictures. Love the swan pictures. One of the girls at work here had some pictures of swan swimming near her house this past week.. I didn't think they would be here as it is too cold and snowy.
Here from Sunlit Sunday

ju-north said...

What wonderful colours for this time of year!

Mary Howell Cromer said...

A lot of beauty there and so many Swans...very nice!

Denise at Forest Manor said...

Hi Jackie,

Your photos and mosaics are terrific! I love swans; I'm truly fascinated by these beautiful, graceful birds. I've been told that we have some in a few parts of our state (North Carolina), but I haven't traveled to that area yet.

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Visiting from Mosaic Monday -- have a great week!

Denise

Lynn Holland said...

Glad you had time to show us round. I enjoyed it
Lynn

Pamela Gordon said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful walk Jackie. It looks so pretty and how nice to see so many swans! I love the second last mosaic of the fields. What a difference between there and here with all our snow!! Enjoy the week. Pamela

ann said...

The swans are grand aren't they? Here they are so rare. I've blogged about the pair that have migrated here with the Canada geese that I am hoping to get photos of. I always enjoy seeing your pictures of them.

ann said...

The swans are grand aren't they? Here they are so rare. I've blogged about the pair that have migrated here with the Canada geese that I am hoping to get photos of. I always enjoy seeing your pictures of them.